Table of Contents: Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outline the conditions applicable to any treatment package purchased from SULE OLMEZ Salk Turizm Asistans ve Danşmanlk A.Ş.
Please review the following materials and these Terms and Conditions:
Accessing the information and services on the website https://www.sule-hairtransplant.com constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you are bound by them and agree to abide by them. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change by SLE HEALTH without previous notice.
If you accept the supplied Quotation and complete out the Medical History Form, you will be required to pay a deposit to us, and your contract will be governed by the Terms and Conditions listed here and on the Medical History Form.
SLE HEALTH: SLE Health Tourism Agency (Şule Ölmez Turizm Sağlık Hizmetleri İnşaat Danışmanlık Tic. Ltd. Şti.) incorporated as a medical tourism company at Sarıgöl Mah. Hamam Cad. No:27/5 Gaziosmanpaşa/stanbul, a member of the Association of Turkish Travel Agencies with license number 13202, and approved by the Turkish Ministry of Health.
Healthcare Provider: The hospital, private clinic, surgeon, or other medical expert who provides your consultation, exam, medical treatment, care, and aftercare.
Treatment Package: Depending on the patient’s option, the treatment package may include treatment, lodging, transfers, a city tour, and Customer Experience Expert services.
Treatment: The medical treatment that will be performed in the chosen healthcare provider.
SLE HEALTH's Liabilities & Responsibilities
1. Your medical plan is determined by your photographs and test results. Thus, it may vary after a physical checkup with your physician.
2. Your treatment plan includes all pre-operative tests. You may be charged extra for additional tests deemed required due to a pre-existing ailment or your exposure to or susceptibility to any condition.
3. Your treatment package includes the estimated number of nights for your hospital stay, which is shown in your Quotation and/or Itinerary. If you stay longer than what is specified in your treatment package, the additional nights will be billed to you at the hospital’s current rates.
4. SLE HEALTH is a corporation that facilitates medical care. SLE HEALTH does not operate or control any healthcare facilities or services. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree not to hold SLE HEALTH liable for any negligence or issues your healthcare practitioner may create.
You and the Healthcare Provider are contractually bound by the forms at the treatment center. As a medical facilitator, SLE HEALTH enables contact between you and your preferred Healthcare Provider in the event of complications or discontent. In the event of a treatment-related problem or dissatisfaction, SLE HEALTH will also help you seek a second opinion.
However, we do not possess medical credentials and shall not be held responsible or liable for any medical services rendered by your chosen Healthcare Professional.
We shall not be held accountable or liable for any care, treatment, or other services you receive from the healthcare provider, or for any claims of malpractice that may emerge directly or indirectly from their advise.
Consequently, we shall not be responsible or liable for any issues or dissatisfactions resulting from the Healthcare Provider’s treatments. Before starting with any treatments, we strongly advise you to read the Healthcare Provider’s terms and conditions and permission documents thoroughly.
5. Before your trip, SLE HEALTH will supply you with all the required information regarding your medical package. This will include:
Name and contact information for the Healthcare Provider
The hotel’s name and contact information (if it is included in your medical package)
The name and contact information for the Customer Experience Expert (if it is included in your medical package)
The driver’s name and contact details (If it is included in your medical package)
The date, time, and places of transfers (If it is included in your medical package)
. Time and date of the procedure
. Price of the treatment plan
. Visa and passport requirements
6. SLE HEALTH is not liable for hotels or other third-party services. It is the responsibility of SLE HEALTH to arrange these services.
1. By accepting these terms and conditions, you consent to the sharing of any medical information.
2. You are responsible for submitting accurate information about your medical condition in order to receive the necessary therapy.
3. You are responsible for preparing your travel documentation, such as a passport and visa, for your healthcare provider-provided treatment. SLE HEALTH is not responsible for planning your treatment-related travel to Turkey.
4. By accepting these terms and conditions, you grant SLE HEALTH permission to obtain your medical records from your healthcare provider and store them for future reference.
5. To receive treatment from SLE HEALTH’s healthcare provider, you must make a deposit payment to SLE HEALTH prior to your departure, and you must pay the remaining balance prior to your treatment. You will not receive treatment until your payment has been processed.
6. You are responsible for adding any necessary insurance to your medical package. On its website, SLE HEALTH recommends medical travel insurance, and you can proceed with any of them. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you assume your insurance responsibility.
1. In accordance with Article 2.1, if your treatment plan changes as a result of your real physical examination by your physician or surgeon or as a result of your test findings, you have the choice to decline further treatment. In such cases, you will receive a refund after deducting the fees associated with testing and consultations, etc., from the overall cost of your package.
Please note that SLE HEALTH is not responsible for refunding your lodging, transport, and transfer charges, as these arrangements are not handled by SLE HEALTH but rather by or through third-party providers that are not managed or administered by SLE HEALTH.
If the treatment plan changes, so too may the length of stay. This is not the duty of SLE HEALTH, and SLE HEALTH cannot be held liable for the lack of planning or organization of the additional days stayed or the additional cost of the more days stayed.
2-Deposit represents the reservation charge and is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The deposit is valid for twelve months following payment. In cases of force majeure such as earthquake, pandemic, or pregnancy, the validity is prolonged for an additional six months or until the patient is medically fit to receive treatment.
SLE HEALTH advises you that all types of surgery/treatment have some medical risks, including unhappiness with the outcomes of cosmetic surgery. You and the surgeon/professional must agree on the expected outcome of your surgery/treatment in order for your expectations to be acceptable and realistic.
To the best of SLE HEALTH’s knowledge, any medical or surgical advice offered via the SLE HEALTH website, e-mail documents, or communications is accurate. But, it is your obligation to discuss them again with your surgeon during a face-to-face consultation prior to your procedure. Before undergoing surgical treatment, please do not hesitate to ask your surgeon any questions you have.
After surgery, you will have a set amount of controls. One will occur at the hospital, and the other will occur before you come home. Your surgeon will offer you with information on postoperative care.
You must adhere to the aftercare guidelines. If any indication of complications arises after your return to your home country, we will assist you by requesting your photographs, test results, and any doctor’s report that you received in your home country, and delivering them to your surgeon so that he or she can follow your case, provide an opinion, and determine potential next steps in post-operative treatment.
If you require revision or correction treatment and your surgeon verifies and acknowledges that you do, the surgeon will pay for the service. In this situation, you will only be responsible for hospital expenses (excluding the surgeon), travel, lodging, transfers, and food.
The clinic or hospital will provide aftercare instructions and recommendations. The hospital and surgeon cannot be held liable if you fail to adhere to these guidelines and as a result suffer negative consequences.
Hospitals, surgeons, and SLE HEALTH do not offer refunds. You are accountable for having insurance.
Feedbacks and Reviews
SLE HEALTH aspires to deliver exceptional service. SLE HEALTH is seeking feedback from its patients in order to enhance its services, provided that the reviews are real, authentic, helpful, and directly relevant to SLE HEALTH services. SLE HEALTH is an intermediary that provides inexpensive, high-quality therapies. However, SLE HEALTH cannot be held accountable for the actions and services of healthcare practitioners.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you undertake not to publicly criticize or attack SLE HEALTH or any of its employees over the Medical Service Provider’s (doctor, medical personnel, hospital) treatment and services and the hotel’s services. In the event of a violation of this provision, you must immediately remove and remove the content upon our review. If the content remains, in whole or in part, you agree to pay SLE HEALTH 5,000 EUR in damages.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
1. SLE HEALTH is responsible for maintaining the absolute confidentiality of your personal information. SLE HEALTH will not reveal your data, records, or information without your authorization and will only share it with medical staff.
2. To protect your privacy, SLE HEALTH complies with Turkish laws governing the release and dissemination of personal health information. Your anonymized before-and-after images may be used for illustrative purposes and provided solely to illustrate the potential outcomes of various operations. Your personal information will not be sold or rented to third parties.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you authorize SLE HEALTH to use the before and after photographs of your treatment in an anonymous manner to enhance our website and improve our customer service.
In the event of problems originating from this contract, the Parties consent to the jurisdiction of the Istanbul Court and Execution Directorates.