Who Qualifies for a Hair Transplant in Turkey?
To be eligible for a hair transplant in Turkey, you need to satisfy specific criteria. The key factors that determine eligibility include:
- Permanent Hair Loss: You should have irreversible hair loss, meaning that your hair loss is not expected to naturally reverse or grow back.
- Hair Loss Stability: Your hair loss should have reached a stable point, indicating that it's not progressively worsening.
- Freedom from Blood-Borne Diseases: It's essential that you are not afflicted by any blood-borne diseases that could complicate the procedure or pose health risks to you or others.
- No History of Poor Wound Healing: If you have a history of slow or problematic wound healing, this can impact the success of the hair transplant surgery.
- Good Overall Health: Maintaining good general health is crucial. This ensures you can tolerate the procedure well and have a higher chance of a successful outcome.
In summary, eligibility for a hair transplant in Turkey is contingent on having permanent hair loss that has stabilized, being free of blood-borne diseases, having no history of poor wound healing, and maintaining good overall health.