Individuals who are dealing with a lack of hair growth and individuals who want to enhance the appearance of their brows for aesthetic reasons are common candidates for an eyebrow hair transplant. This procedure is also a popular choice for individuals who wish to improve the appearance of their brows.
An eyebrow transplant in Turkey is a great solution for permanently restoring eyebrow hair in patients who suffer from congenital eyebrow absence as well as those who lost hair due to trauma which may include scarring, over plucking, and chemotherapy. An eyebrow transplant in Turkey is also a great solution for patients who suffer from alopecia areata, which is a condition in which the eyebrows do not develop In addition to reversing hair loss, an eyebrow hair transplant is becoming increasingly popular for the purpose of thickening or improving the look of the eyebrows in order to achieve the desired style.
Eyebrow Transplant Overview
- The FUE hair transplant technique is used in Turkey to do the most successful eyebrow transplants.
- This process permanently restores eyebrow hair while producing results that seem completely natural.
- The procedure for the greatest eyebrow transplant in Turkey employs micro technology, and it is performed by surgeons who have been given accreditation.
- The end results are faultless, and there is no scarring.
The hair will be gently removed from either the eyebrows, the area behind the ear, or the upper thighs, depending on where it is found.
- FUE eyebrow hair transplants typically take between five and six hours to complete from start to finish. This will be determined in advance, but it will depend on the number of grafts that need to be removed and transplanted.
Eyebrow transplant benefits
An eyebrow hair transplant in Turkey is very common since it offers patients a broad variety of benefits. These are the following:
- Enhanced self-assurance because to the larger and fuller appearance of the eyebrows
increased facial emotions as well as overall aesthetic improvement.
- After your operation, you should only have minimal amounts of pain and discomfort.
- There will be no scarring, and your new eyebrows will seem natural.
- There is a low possibility of complications.
Eyebrow Transplant Requirements
- The best surgeon always makes sure the patient is a good candidate for the procedure by evaluating a number of parameters.
- Unlike regular FUE hair transplants, eyebrow transplants are usually available to anyone who wants to restore or thicken their eyebrow hairs.
- A big part of being eligible is also being in pretty good health.
If you have health problems that could cause problems in the future, you shouldn’t get an eyebrow transplant in Turkey.
- An eyebrow hair transplant, when done by the best eyebrow transplant surgeon, is a very complicated procedure that requires a lot of skill and precision.
Our team at Sule Clinic has extensive experience and training in eyebrow transplant in Turkey, and we stay on top of industry developments to guarantee that each of our patients is completely satisfied with the way their new brows look.
Eyebrow Transplantation Aftercare & Recovery
The success of your eyebrow transplant in Turkey will depend on how well you care for your eyebrows following the surgery.
- All of our patients receive an aftercare kit that details the steps to take to minimize the appearance of scars and maximize the final outcome of their procedure.
- Shampoos, creams, antibiotics, and medicines to speed up recovery will be provided.
- After the operation, you can resume your everyday activities and explore Istanbul.
- It is absolutely normal to experience some discomfort and a minor crusting around the area where the eyebrow hair transplant was performed, and both symptoms should disappear within a week.
- It will take around three to five weeks before the transplanted hair begins to fall out.
- About two months after surgery, you’ll notice that your hair is starting to grow back in.
- After having your eyebrows transplanted, it may take anywhere from four to six months before you start to see the full potential of the hair growth.
Eyebrow transplant duration?
Tackling eyebrow hair loss is permanent with an eyebrow transplant in Turkey. Since the hair follicles are implanted from areas of hair growth, the hair will grow naturally to produce long lasting results. If the hair needs to be taken from areas which grow to lengths longer than typical eyebrow hair, grooming may be required to maintain their appearance.
Eyebrow transplant in Turkey - FAQs.
A: The procedure itself is pain-free since it is performed under local anesthesia. However, patients may experience some discomfort and minor crusting around the area where the transplant was performed, which should disappear within a wee
A: FUE eyebrow hair transplants typically take between five and six hours to complete from start to finish, depending on the number of grafts that need to be removed and transplanted.
A: There is a low possibility of complications associated with eyebrow transplants, especially when performed by an experienced and accredited surgeon. Our team at Sule Clinic stays on top of industry developments to ensure the highest quality of care and patient satisfaction.
A: It will take around three to five weeks before the transplanted hair begins to fall out. About two months after surgery, patients will notice that their hair is starting to grow back in. It may take anywhere from four to six months before patients see the full potential of hair growth.
A: Unlike regular FUE hair transplants, eyebrow transplants are usually available to anyone who wants to restore or thicken their eyebrow hairs. However, being in good health is a big part of being eligible for the procedure. If you have health problems that could cause problems in the future, you may not be a good candidate for an eyebrow transplant.