Beard Transplant in Turkey
Scarring or heredity can also contribute to a man’s inability to grow facial hair, which is a common condition among males. It is possible that a beard hair transplant is the answer for you if you have facial scars, patchy facial hair, or if your facial hair is thin or patchy. A beard transplant is a highly specialized technique, and the results of the operation are heavily dependent on the expertise of the operator. Because we are the most experienced beard transplant specialists in Turkey, we are able to guarantee that the outcomes will meet or exceed your expectations.
What is a Beard Transplant?
A beard transplant is exactly what it sounds like: hair is extracted from one region of the body and transplanted to another portion of the face, typically the jawline or any other place of the face where the beard is struggling to grow. A beard transplant is performed in a manner that is analogous to that of a Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant, in which individual hair follicles are removed from donor regions of the scalp and implanted into other regions of the scalp. The hair is extracted from the scalp and then moved to the area of the beard where it is desired. A specialized extraction tool that produces little scarring is used to remove individual hair follicles during the hair removal process. They are then prepared for implantation into your face by being viewed through a microscope.
If you don’t have any hair on your face, like a moustache, goatee, or sideburns, you can get a beard transplant in Turkey. During the procedure, your surgeon will look at the side or back of your head to find your donor area. This area will be used to get hair for your face from. Most of the time, finer hair is needed for a beard transplant.
Causes of Beard Loss
Beard loss causes aesthetic discomfort and leads to social and psychological problems. Many factors affect the beard’s quality and cause it to fall.
- Hormone disorders.
- Deficiency in testosterone.
- Wounds and bruises.
- Various skin diseases.
- Genetic factors.
If your beard is falling, consult your specialist first to determine the cause of the fall. Hormonal disorders and metabolic disorders, in particular, have a significant effect on the beard. If the beard loss is permanent, Beard Transplant is the most effective solution for a thick beard with a natural appearance.
Can I Get a Beard Transplant?
- People who lost much of their beards because of injuries or burns.
- People who don’t have facial hair for inherited reasons.
- People with a beard that is inconsistent.
- People who want to change their beard’s shape.
- People suffering beard loss.
- Beard transplant may take place for those who have reached puberty.
Furthermore, people whose beard structure is poor may have Beard Transplant, not only those who do not have beard due to hereditary disease. Therefore, Beard Transplant can be done if the hair follicles are deficient.
Beard transplant can only be done after the doctor’s examination and approval in some diseases such as heart disease, blood pressure, diabetes, and hepatitis.
When Should I have a Beard Transplant?
If hair doesn’t grow in the face: You can see the lack of hair growth in one part of the face or the whole face. A factor that determines beard growth is the male testosterone hormone, also known as DHY. Such hormones, which begin with puberty and develop until 20-21, make the hair grow and densify. The beard may not grow if these hormones are lacking.
Trichorrhexis: Not only the beard but all of the body’s hair can drop off due to a skin disease. Tricorrhexis can cause voids in small or the whole beard in various areas of the beard. Stress, frustration, fear, depression, disappointment, and psychological issues lead to loss of hair. When the doctor’s recommended drugs did not treat these problems, the most effective way is Beard Transplant
Scars Of Wounds And Burns: There may be injuries and burns on the face after several accidents, and hair follicles may die in these areas, preventing the beard’s growth. You can get rid of these scars by doing Beard Transplant and get your beard back.
Intensity Or Reshape The Beard: Many beards may be light or without form. In such situations, it is possible to perform a Beard Transplant without compromising the natural appearance to increase the beard’s size or change its shape.
The Process of Beard Hair Transplantation
For patients seeking to smooth out uneven facial hair or who fail to grow facial hair owing to genetics or prior skin injuries, a beard transplant utilizes existing hair to produce a beard or moustache that seems natural. All surgeons at Sule Clinic are highly experienced in their area, pay close attention to the smallest of details, and execute the difficult procedure with precision. Throughout the treatment, you might anticipate the following:
- Donor hair follicles are harvested and transplanted into the desired location
- We pick the proper blades based on the hair follicles of each individual patient while doing beard hair transplants.
- FUE beard transplants need between three and five hours to complete, depending on the number of grafts necessary, and are performed under local anesthesia.
Any Side Effects of the Beard Transplant?
It takes around seven to ten days, on average, for the skin on your face to completely recover to the point where the effects of therapy are no longer visible. On the other hand, patients would have to wait anywhere from two to four weeks for the redness and swelling to go away in certain instances. When shaving or otherwise caring for the newly implanted hair during the first week after the treatment, considerable caution is required to promote a speedy recovery. This is especially crucial to keep in mind. A few examples of less serious adverse effects might be:
- A few scrapes and bruises
- Temporary scabs
The majority of adverse effects are transient and should stop occurring within a few days to a few weeks at the most. However, if any of the adverse effects continue, you should talk to your surgeon.
Recovery Following a Beard Transplant
Beard transplants in Turkey are often performed in only a single session; however, the exact number of sessions required is entirely determined by the patient’s specific needs. With a local anesthetic, each session can last for up to five hours on its own. The healing process, on the other hand, is rather quick and painless and takes place within a few weeks after your beard transplant. You should develop scabs over the holes that have been added to your face, but these scabs will often come off after a few days at the most.
After three or four weeks, the newly transplanted hairs on the face will fall out, and a new beard will start to develop in its place. Within the next half year, it’s possible that you’ll have grown out your beard into a full mane.
Scarring may appear after your beard transplant, but it should be small and should be covered by your beard or stubble. It is crucial to know that scarring may develop after your beard transplant.
Aftercare for Beard Transplant Patients
Using only board-certified and highly-experienced surgeons, we are able to provide flawless, scar-free outcomes from the best beard transplant in Turkey.
- Within the first two days, you will be able to resume your usual day-to-day activities and have a life that is quite normal.
- Within the first two days, it is best to limit the amount of time spent talking and laughing as much as possible.
- It is recommended that you wait 10 days after your operation before shaving, since this will give the region time to heal. You could observe some redness or crusting in this area, but don’t worry; it will go away in a week.
- Each of our patients receives an aftercare kit from us so that they can have the greatest possible results from their beard transplant in Turkey. This includes information and recommendations to deliver best outcomes and avoid scarring, as well as shampoos, lotions, antibacterial serums, and medications to decrease the amount of time needed to recuperate from the procedure.
- It is usual to see the losing of implanted beard hairs around 2 weeks after a beard hair transplant has been performed. This is quite normal, and after a few of months, new hair will start to grow in its place.
- After your hair transplant in Turkey, you should see the fullest results of your growth between 8 and 10 months afterwards.
How much is a beard transplant in Turkey?
The cost of a beard transplant in Turkey can differ between clinics. It’s important to do some digging into the clinic that does beard transplants to make sure the facility and doctors are legitimate. Extremely low prices are not always indicative of the highest quality beard transplant in Turkey, and may even put patients’ lives in danger.