No one wants to have dentures, but who wants to live with gaps between their teeth or with a wicked smile.
With state-of-the-art dental implants, you can now get rid of false teeth and wicked smiles. Don’t miss the opportunity to try our state-of-the-art dental implants guaranteed for years at very reasonable prices.
These artificial teeth are designed for patients who have lost their teeth for various reasons and are designed as screws and roots.
These teeth are very similar to your natural teeth and perform their functions. The part that is placed surgically on the jaw is called the implant. For tooth extraction or other reasons, lead gaps in the jaw are filled with implant teeth.
How It Works (Dental Implants in Turkey)
Before installing the newly created tooth above it, dental experts use advanced technology to attach titanium root to your jawline.
Titanium is the most compatible metal that makes a great connection with the bones. It is impossible to understand the difference between the tooth we lost and the replaced titanium tooth. You will not feel slack and will not cause any discomfort.
Missing teeth disrupt your smile and force your jaw and surrounding teeth while chewing, which disturbs the structure of our other teeth. If you want to be able to laugh with confidence again, try the titanium teeth of nature’s gift to us and continue to live healthily.
Who qualifies for dental implants?
- People who complete the stages of growth.
- People in good health in general.
- Those without chronic illnesses such as blood pressure and diabetes, and those with low levels of this disease.
- The jaw bones are strong enough to make dental implants.
- Dental implants can be used for patients without gum disease. After the gum disease has been treated, a dental implant can be made.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- High compatibility with mouth tissue
- Lifetime for those who care about the hygiene of their teeth
- Does not damage mouth tissue or other teeth
- Implanted teeth resemble your natural teeth over time
- Allows one or more teeth to be treated at the same time
Before starting the dental implant operation, our doctor will check all the teeth. The X-RAY scan is used to check the condition of the teeth. With X-RAY, the doctor checks the gums, nerves and jaw structure.
For dental implant operation, the patient must have sufficient bone tissue. Advanced techniques are used to achieve bone growth and then the procedures begin.
The operation can be started on the same day or the next day with tooth extraction. The patient should stop smoking before and after surgery because it has a negative effect on the operation.